«My perfect day starts with a coffee and ends with finished adjustments and satisfied clients.»
Ursula Deiss, VFX, Composition & Motion Graphics
We give your production the perfect final touch.
Our in-house colourists work with Filmlight Baselight grading systems. And when it comes to VFX, motion graphics, title design and deliveries, we rely exclusively on first-class professional tools and software. In this way we develop our full creativity and guarantee a reliable and efficient workflow.
For a smooth and efficient exchange with our clients we offer a highly effective tool, cinegrell plus. This tool allows us to distribute dailies, VFX shots or whole edited sequences via iPad, web access or Apple TV App.
- Filmlight Baselight TWO in the in-house cinema with Christie 2K DCI-Projector
- Filmlight Baselight ONE with Dolby PRM-4200 Class A Monitor
- Autodesk Flame & Flame Assist
- Digital Vision Phoenix Finish
- Adobe Creative Cloud CC
- Filmlight Daylight
- Pomfort Silverstack
- Cinegrell Plus
- Spirit Telecine
- Aaton Keylink
- DVS Clipster
- Colorfront Transcoder / On-Set Dailies
- Avid Media Composer / Adobe Premiere Pro
- In-house cinema with Christie CP2210 2K DCI-Projector and 5.1-Dolby-Digital-Sound for DCP-approval
- ARRI Loc Pro 35mm film projector
- Kinoton 16mm/35mm film projector & Dolby Digital Sound Processor
POST PRODUCTION – CURRENT
OUT OF PARADISE
… at the moment in colour grading and parallel we are doing the visual effects.
Colour grading and visual effects for "Papa Moll" are done and we are very keen on looking forward seeing the the film in the cinema.
The colour grading of the new SRF series "Seitentriebe" is done. Almost ready for the deliveries.
Together with Aline Lazlo and Christine Repond our colourist Timo finished the grading for "Vakuum". At the moment it is in the sound studio for the mix, after that we will do the deliveries for the film.